Making a refund is a point of interest to almost all customers, and this is understandable, as everyone wants to be sure that his/her money won’t be lost or wasted. In general the number of cases when you can ask for your money back and the amount of a refund are limited and clearly defined by the rules described below. In order to avoid any misunderstanding you have to strictly observe the rules and remember the crucial point – the refund of the payment will be send only to the original payment source. If the preview version of the order hasn’t been delivered to you, you may ask for such types of refunds.
The full price of the order, or 100% refund, can take place in the following situations:
- It is impossible to find a necessary writer for the order. Unfortunately, such incidents may occur, but it happens very rarely. In this situation you will be contacted by the support team, who will also initiate the refund.
- The orders with a payment mistake. If the payment mistake happened to you, you have to report about it to our support team immediately, as the full refund is possible on the condition that the writer hasn’t started writing.
- When the delivery of the order was delayed, that’s why the order isn’t needed. Any text materials won’t be sent, and you won’t have any rights to use previously created materials.
70% of the price you paid can be refunded if:
- Our managers have assigned the writer for the order, and less than half of the determined deadline has passed. In this case the full refund isn’t available for the reason that we need to compensate for the efforts the writer has already made to perform the order.
50% refund may be provided when:
- We can’t offer you the writer who can make a revision of the order.
- The writer of the order has been assigned, and more than 50% of deadline time has passed.
There is one extremely important thing concerning the refund – intellectual and property rights on the previously delivered materials. On the condition that the refund has been initiated, the customer loses any already granted property and intellectual rights. When the order is submitted for a revision, it means a general approval of the order, but you want to make minor changes to the written content. You should know that the order sent to the revision at least once can’t be refunded at 100%.
Talking about money back guarantees we should also mention cases when the refund can’t be accepted:
- Discounts and special offers;
- Money from customer’s Store Credit Balance;
- The following list of extras: abstract, contents and list of sources used, TOP writer, VIP service, plagiarism report.
- Approved orders (it means that the customer has pressed a corresponding button);
- The orders of problem solving and multiple choice questions. If using the answers prepared by the writer you confirm at the same time that the order is completed. You may ask for a partial credit if less than half of the suggested answers are correct. Our managers determine the amount of the credit for every case individually.
We hope that the information about our money back guarantees we offered earlier is clearly described, and you can understand every single point. For more details and additional consultations you can call or write us, and after that our support team staff will gladly answer your questions.